Has anyone seen the above message before in published reports which work OK in the Desktop Program?
- The published reports were working OK yesterday and nothing in the report changed since, however the data is loaded to the SQL server we are querying overnight from a production system.
- Nothing is reporting as wrong on the Gateway.
- Other reports using the same SQL query and similar custom measures/columns etc. are working OK.
- Tried saving/republishing/saving as a different report/republishing which didn't work.
- Full error message text is: DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_InvalidObjectNameException and this doesn't come up with much using Google-Fu.
Current thinking is a dodgy record somewhere in the query overnight is playing havoc on the Gateway.
Any ideas other than leaving it to rest and sort itself out over the weekend greatly appreciated?