Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Problems to show Hebrew values in Charts

Hi,

i'am trying the compatibilty of Power Bi with Data in Hebrew for futures customers.

i find that the values of X axis(hebrew string) in Bar Chart, Stacked Bar Chart and Line chart are hidden behind the Charts after publishing.

if i change the Values to latin characters the view is correct.

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@sebastianb

Could you please post a screenshot for the problem? I just tried on latest Jan 2017 version of PBI Desktop and publish to PBI Service, everything looks OK as below. Please take a look at it to see if there is any difference between our data and visuals.

Problems to show Hebrew values in Charts_1.jpgProblems to show Hebrew values in Charts_2.jpg

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

sebastianb
Regular Visitor

i just choose one value ,now you can see the values behind the chart
something more ,about my values they are longer and they have numbers for example :
 055  פרונטלי בניין מעבדות.
hebrew issue 3.png
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@sebastianb

I’m still not be able to repro it. Are you using the English version of PBI Desktop or other languages version?

Problems to show Hebrew values in Charts_1.jpg 

Best Regards,

Herbert

sebastianb
Regular Visitor

Hi,

i try the english version and i dont have problems in desktop,the problem start after publishing then i try both languages(hebrew and english).

Your photo example is exactly what im looking for

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@sebastianb

I can repro the same issue as you now. I’ve reported it internally to Power BI Team: CRI 30224378

I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

sebastianb
Regular Visitor

Thank you

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@sebastianb

I guess you’re using Edge to view the report. Please try with Chrome as a workaround now.

Best Regards,

Herbert

sebastianb
Regular Visitor

You right , in Chrome the report is working grate. i was using internet explorer 11

thank you