Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PowerBI Service Scheduled refresh has been disabled for some times.

Hi,
I prepared one report from OData and Schedule refresh has kept without helping Gateway. It works fine since 3 months including schedule refresh but yesterday i got mail like "Data Refresh has been disabled" here clue "The key did not match any rows in the table " but i have only one dataset moreover it works fine still yesterday. When i explored credentials it was correct also tried to click on Refresh Now button for data set but no happy, in refresh history it was failed. Why this is happening.

Please help me to come out

Thanks in Advance.

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@sampathkumar

Can you refresh your data/queries properly by clicking "Refresh All" in Power BI Desktop - Query Editor? If yes, how about the result if you refresh the data source in Query Editor and save the PBIX file, then re-publish to Power BI Service?

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

sampathkumar
Frequent Visitor

we re connected once we had taken ODATA connections then apply conditions what it needs. Published in Power BI Service portal, works fine. But still dn't what happend?