Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power Bi service/Power Bi Desktop Connect to Multiple online QB company

Hi,

I can able to connect Power Bi service/Power Bi Desktop to Multiple online QB company, but when i referesh the data or do shceduled refreshed, i am facing below issue,

Issue : The same company data gets update in both the company whichever is conected last ( with Online QB) when refreshed happned.

Example :

For power bi Service:

with one admin login ( by selecting company name) or with individual company admin login credential

Workspace 1

Power bi conection with Online QB Company XYZ

Workspace 2 

Power bi conection with Online QB Company ABC( like say, this is connected last)

When i refresh the data for both the workspace connection, both the workspace data updated with same company informaiton (nline QB Company ABC), Same is happning with Power bi Desktop.

FYI, This case is not happning with Account software Xero, why its happing with Online QB ?

How do i connect Multiple Online QB Company ? for power bi service and power bi desktop.

Is there any way to to create below senario?

For power bi Service:

with one admin login ( by selecting company name) or with individual company admin login credential

Workspace 1

Workspace 2

Power bi conection with Online QB Company ABC

For power bi Desktop:

XYZ.PBI File 1

ABC.PBI File 1

Power bi conection with Online QB Company ABC

Please helps us out and if no solution or way available, please take this in priority and release this multiple connection with services, as this will be big release for you.

Thanks

Naresh

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @nsagrawal,

I would suggest you create a support ticket to get dedicated support. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

nsagrawal
Regular Visitor

Thank you,

I have raised a dedicated Support Ticket for this issue,

Thanks

Naresh