Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI desktop page level filter deleted is still on page level

Hi,

I have an issue with a filter sticking on page level, without being applied anymore. 

I have looked over my report 100 times, and there is no page level filter applied to that specific report page. 

When I create a new page, all values are no longer filtered. 

I do not want to recreate the page. And when I copy it, the filter is still applied. 

Please fix this issue. 

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

Are you using the latest Mar 2017 version of Power BI Desktop? I tried several times but cannot repro the same issue as you on my side.

Does it happen to other PBIX files? If possible, could you please provide your PBIX/PBIT file? You can share it to us through online file service like OneDrive. 

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Yes I am using the latest verson of Power BI Desktop. It has not happened to any other files, at least not yet. This is customer data and a direct query, and I cannot provide you the details for that database as that would not be very compliant. I can however send a screenshot which I anonymize. pic report page 1.png

I know it's not in the data source, I have tested on a new page and there filter is not applied. 

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

I'm still not able to repro the same issue. I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page).
If issue is resolved, you can share the solution here later to help others who have the same problem.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered