Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Possible bug: app content missing

I am having an issue with content that seems to have disappeared from my app space. One single dashboard (of many) in my app space is not appearing, although I can see it in the work space. I can see the individual reports that are linked to the dashboard in the app, but the dashboard itself appears to be missing (although it was there 2 days ago). I tried to recreate it by making a copy and manually re-publishing the app, but it still does not appear. Has anyone experienced the same? Please help!

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @slindsay,

The members of the App workspace have the ability to delete the contents of the App if they have the "Edit" permission. This could be the most possible cause. You can check the audit log if you have opened it. If this isn't the cause, I would suggest you create a support here: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/Possible bug app content missing.jpgcreateATicket.gif

Best Regards!

Dale

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered