Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Oops Something Went Wrong error

Hello,

Our organization as of today is receving a generic error "Oops, something went wrong" on all of our scheduled jobs.  When we refresh powerbi solutions through the enterprise data gateway manually (clicking each dataset and telling them to refresh) they run fine.  But when they run via the schedule on the web service, we get this error.  Example of the technical info is below.  Anyone have any ideas why this is occuring?

Technical Information:

Activity Id: (removed)

Request Id: (removed)

Cluster Name: WABI-US-NORTH-CENTRAL-redirect.analysis.windows.net

Refresh Start Time: 05/30/2017 14:01:25Z

Refresh End Time: 05/30/2017 14:02:07Z

Comments
vpray
Helper II

Plus one - we're having the same issue whether using gateway or direct connections to Azure db. 

Started right at 12:00 am today. 

keithdbates
Frequent Visitor

Thanks vpray... Still occuring for us 12 hours later.  Anyone else?

Jessereed10

Also having this issue, started only this morning. Scheduled refreshes all fail, manual ones work.

katah
Regular Visitor

Same here.

katah
Regular Visitor

Same here.  Manual Refresh works.  Scheduled does not.

rhill
Helper I

I am getting these emails, too, but when I look at my refresh history, they all appear to be updating.

vpray
Helper II

Still getting error emails, and refresh is actually failing online. Causing problems in my customers' production meetings from Michigan to Texas. 

*Has this been reported internally yet? 

v-haibl-msft
Employee

Hi All,

There was an awareness in the support site, and it has gone now. Please check it again.

Oops Something Went Wrong error_1.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

keithdbates
Frequent Visitor

Thank you Herbert and Vicky.  Glad to hear the support team was aware and its been resolved.  I see schedules ran OK this morning.