Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

One touch filter on phone reports using standard or chiclet slicer

On phone reports i noticed that I have to double touch a(n) button/item in a slicer/chicklet slicer visual when another visual has the focus. The first touch sets the focus on the visual , the second actually selects the button/item. This is counter intuitive and should be available as a single touch selection. This has been tested in the latest Android mobile phone app .

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @ionbi,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. Based on my test in Power BI app version 111628 and android 7.0, when any visual is selected in the report, click on the checkbox in slicer visual or chiclet slicer once can select the items in slicer and filter other visuals in the report. We needn't to click on the slicer twice.

In your scenario, please try to update the test environment to the same version as ours.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

ionbi
Regular Visitor

Hi Qiuyun Yu,

thx for looking into the issue. After further testing I noticed that the double touch selection is only needed when working in phone view mode, landscape view mode let's you indeed select the button/item directly from the slicers. This issue occurs in the app and workspace environment.

The versions are indeed the same as yours Power BI app version 111628 and android 7.0. I've tested this on a motorola G4 phone...

Kind regards !