Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

On Premises Gateway: "The Operation is Timed Out"

I noticed that all of my scheduled refreshes were failing and resulted in an error that said the gateway is offline or could not be reached.  When I went to Manage Gateways to check on the gateway, I received the following error:

None of gateway instances within this cluster are connected. Please find more details below about specific errors for each gateway instance.Hide details
Activity ID:71b7b0e6-9b8a-4ac3-b6e5-2993bdf33793
Request ID:9bed9b03-4a97-7182-eec2-c79e72096e08
Cluster URI:https://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Status code: 
Time:Fri Jun 22 2018 13:03:06 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Version:13.0.5702.156
NPPC-PBI-Gateway:The operation is timed out.

Can anyone please help me with this?  I have checked the Support site, and there are no items in the Service Outage/Degredation or Awareness sections.  My gateway is the most up-to-date version.  When I open the gateway itself, it says that my network status is connected.

Thank you,

Katie

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @kehamilton92,

When you launch the on-premise data gateway application, is the gateway online like below(You might need to click on Sign In to enter your email address to get gateway online)?

q1.PNG

If it is, please back to the Manage Gateways pane, check if the gateway is online (Please refresh browsers multiple time if still offline). 

q2.PNG

Then check if the data source created under this gateway is online as well. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info