Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

No interactivity in Line and Stacked Column Chart through Android app

Hi everyone.  

One of the features I really appreciate in Power BI Android app is chart interactivity in dashboards.  For instance:

SS2.jpg

SS3.jpg

Nevertheless, there is a lack of this feature in Line and Stacked Column Chart where it is impossible to see values of bars without going to the related report.

SS1.jpg

Because the rest of charts are highly interactive I think this is an issue that should be addressed.   

Best Regards,

fabo

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @fabo,

I have reported this issue internally: CRI 45519412. Will update here once get any feedback.

Best Regards,
QiuyunYu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @fabo,

Please see below response from PG team:

By design: we’re not supporting interactivity of combo charts

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu
fabo
Advocate III

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft,

I'm sorry to hear that.  It loses purpose to have a static mobile visual.  If someone were looking for a visualization to show just a percentage relationship between items, a pie/doughnut chart would be better for sure (and much better given the ability to see data).  It has no meaning a mobile visualization where no data can be seen.

If that's the definitive answer then, unfortunately, I will have no choice but to remove the combo chart from my dashboards in mobile app. Smiley Frustrated

Greetings,

fabo