Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

New Table visual problem with image URL

I'didnt get an official response to my post in the Desktop section I will try here because this is an issue introduced by the new Table and Matrix visuals.

The issue is about how URL images are scaled/sized in the new tables, please see the details in my post New-Table-visual-problem-with-image-URL

Best regards

Jeppe

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@jeppesal

For the first issue, it seems to be same as the one mentioned in this thread. I've already reported to Power BI team internally: CRI 41269607. They tracked it and said will prioritize.

For now, you can try to adjust the size of the image using Format - Grid - Image height.

The second one seems not to be an issue. If the image url is invalid, the broken icon will be displayed to notify the user. You can correct it with the right image url. If you want to replace it with blank, maybe you can use an blank (the same color with your table background like white) image.

Best Regards,
Herbert

jeppesal
Advocate II

Great the the team is working on the sizing bug.

About the invalid URL image. I agree that the work around with an blank image could work fine in must cases, but it requires that I'm able to validate the URL and the handle invalid URLs. In some cases I'm not able to validate the URL and then the broken icon messes up my table.

Best Regards,

Jeppe

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted