Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

New Matrix Column Header Wrap - Resets when sorting issue

I have been awaiting this feature for a while now so I was relieved to see this implemented in the latest update.

However, I think I have found a bug. The word wrap resets when sorting on a particular column header. Please can this issue be investigated & rectified.

Also, could an equal column width setting be implemeted to satisfy my OCD requirements 🙂

Comments
kyle705
Frequent Visitor

This also occurs when going into a new tab & then going back to the matrix where the word wrap was set up...

dsandberg
Helper II

This issue also occurs with "auto-size" set to OFF (located in the column headers group.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @kyle705,

>> The word wrap resets when sorting on a particular column header. Please can this issue be investigated & rectified.

Did you mean in the Matrix Preview visual, click on the word wrap column group header twice, then the column header not word wrap?

>> This also occurs when going into a new tab & then going back to the matrix where the word wrap was set up...

Can you give some screenshots to clarify steps to reproduce the issue?

@dsandberg Can you share more detail for us to reproduce the issue?

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

kyle705
Frequent Visitor

Word wrap is setup in tab named "0020_Summary"Word wrap is setup in tab named "0020_Summary"Go into another tabGo into another tabRetunr back to tab "0020_Summary"Retunr back to tab "0020_Summary"Wrapping has now resetWrapping has now reset

kyle705
Frequent Visitor

> > Did you mean in the Matrix Preview visual, click on the word wrap column group header twice, then the column header not word wrap?

Yes, matrix preview visual. Set word wrap on column header. Make it wrap. Then sort any row or column header. This then resets the word wrap.

> > Can you give some screenshots to clarify steps to reproduce the issue?

Done, previous post