Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Need Help

Hi,

I created the app with my email id(rakeshr@winjit.com) and I have given all the permission to the app but still, I am getting error "

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @rakeshr,

Which kind of app do you mean? Do you mean Power BI apps? Or Azure AD app for Power BI Embedded? If it's Azure AD app, please follow this article to grant permission: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/developer/register-app#apply-permissions-to-your-applicati...

Note: Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

rakeshr

Hi Good Morning,

I created Azure AD app for Power BI Embedded and I follow the same steps which have in given link but I am still getting the same error "TestApp needs permission to access resources in your organization that only an admin can grant. Please ask an admin to grant permission to this app before you can use it." In this TestApp is my app name." so I want to know which side this problem like our email side or app creation issue.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @rakeshr,

Would you please share a screenshot to clarify which action you perform the issue throws out? Please mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu