Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Matrix Not Displaying When Publish Report to Server

I have developed some reports in Power BI Desktop which include the martix visual. All visuals are displaying correctly when viewing the reports in Power BI Desktop, but when I publish and try to view report in the Server, the Matrix is not displaying any information. All other visuals seem to be working fine in the server, just not the matrix.

Comments
DaveRuijter
Advocate II

I seem to have the same issues!

Started yesterday.

Even for reports uploaded longer ago.

Data Source for these reports is SSAS (Live Connection).

GTull
Frequent Visitor

Exactly the same! Nightmare!

HenriKr

I deleted my report and published it again: the matrix works fine again. Maybe you can try this work around.

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all,

The issue already reported internally: CRI 52200056. Current update from PG team: 

We have the fix ready, I will update with ETA later today. Hopefully we can roll this out over the next 5 days, but it might not hit Production until next week Monday/Tuesday.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

NeossITAdmin
Regular Visitor

I have the same issue when using the Transform / Split column function.. Its frustrating when trying to use those reports for maintainance of SSRS schedules and Usage

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi all,

The issue should be fixed now. Please test again to see if teh issue is gone. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

dagurkuden
Frequent Visitor

hi all

Some functions does not work  like dateadd,totalmtd,totalytd etc.  in direct query mode

It is not just about matrix.

And I  wanna say everthing works at Power BI Desktop RS .The problem starts when I published  to the Report server.

Also marked 

Capture.PNG 

MdxScript(Model) (19, 33) Function 'DATESMTD' is not supported in DirectQuery mode. 

Datesmtd.PNG

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @dagurkuden,

The issue you reported seems different from this thread topic. As the issue happens in Power BI report server, I would suggest you post a thread in Report Server

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu