Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Matrix Background Color Bleed Through

The background color of the matrix bleeds through creating grid lines of the background color which I do not want. Is there a setting to resolve this on the matrix? If not, please fix this.PowerBI Matrix Background BleedPowerBI Matrix Background Bleed 

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @brianbeswick,

Do you mean the red part? I think that's the expected result. The Background setting is applied to the whole tile. If this is the scenario, you can close the background color.

Matrix_Background_Color_Bleed_Through

Best Regards,

Dale

Anonymous
Not applicable

@brianbeswick @v-jiascu-msft This is happening with my matrix visuals too, and end-users have reported that it's a bit unappealing. It's not due to the background setting, either as suggested by Dale. I tried tinkering with all sorts of formatting settings on the matrix, and I believe this is a bug. 

Note the random color bleeds at the top where I have conditionally formatted backgrounds - 

udesai93_0-1603734851248.png

Edit: I noticed that this bleeding behavior only happens in the 'Fit to width' and 'Fit to page' views; it goes away when zoomed into 'Actual Size'. Still not ideal though.