Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Make Slicer Formatting in Desktop and Cloud Consistent

Looks like this issue was reported at least once before and was supposed to be fixed a year ago? https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Make-Desktop-and-Cloud-Slicers-Consistent/idi-p/179444

The slicers in the Desktop and the slicers on the Service behave differently for the same exact report. See two different examples below. The Desktop version turns the font white and the buttons black - which makes it very easy to see. However, on the Service, selection only turns the font white, it does not change the button to black, making it very difficult to see what has been filtered. These should behave the same for ease of designing around userfriendliness. In addition, it would be cool if we could select the color for when the filter is click (e.g. instead of black, perhaps we'd like to show green?). Thanks. 

Desktop and Service UnselectedDesktop and Service UnselectedDesktop SelectedDesktop SelectedDesktop and Service UnselectedDesktop and Service UnselectedDesktop SelectedDesktop SelectedService SelectedService SelectedService SelectedService Selected

Comments
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Shelley,

This issue has been reported internally : CRI 76299330. Will post back once I get any updates.

Regards,
Lydia

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-yuezhe-msft
Employee

@Shelley,

This issue has been fixed, please check it on your side.

Regards,
Lydia

Shelley
Continued Contributor

@v-yuezhe-msft Hi Lydia, Thank you for letting me know. I tested it and it does appear to be fixed now.

Here's a screenshot from the service. Selections are now much easier to see and match the Desktop. Thanks to you and the team for addressing this.

Capture.PNG