Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KPI indicator (target: average time)

Hi!

In my organisation there are several KPIs (SLAs) which are based on average time (mean time to resolve/mean time to dispatch). The current KPI visualisations allow me to insert any measures that are a number or a percentage, however, I cannot build a visualisation based on time (if the average time is higher than the target time then mark it red, otherwise mark it green).

Is this a bug or a feature? 😉

Anna

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@niemamnietu

It should be a feature request. Please create an idea in https://ideas.powerbi.com.

In latest Mar 2017 version of Power BI Desktop, if you drag time values into the KPI visual, it should be displayed as Blank.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

niemamnietu
Regular Visitor

Hi both!

Sure, I can submit that as an idea , but to answer to your suggestion - I have the latest version installed and the KPI visual does not even allow me to put the time on to the target goal or indicator fields. I can display the same measure as a card, but on KPI it doesn't even let me put it, so I cannot say whether it displayes a blank.

Anna

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@niemamnietu

I tried the same scenario as you in previous version of Power BI Desktop before. And Mar 2017 version made some changes to the KPI visual. I opened the old pbix file which created with previous version and can see blank, but cannot with the new created KPI visuals in current version.

Best Regards,

Herbert