Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

KPI Visualization Issue with a Power BI Web App

I have a web app that I've integrated with Power BI, and I'm having an issue with KPI visualizations. Specifically, I have a customer that is using KPI, and when my app loads their tile on the page, the "Goal" label where it lists the target figure is getting displayed as undefined. It does the same when I open the tile in my app:

Power BI KPI Error.pngAll other tiles load fine, but this seems to be the only place it happens. If I look at the console, I'm getting various errors from the localytics library:

Power BI KPI Error Messages.png

Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this? Is there something I might be doing wrong when setting up the iframe?

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@rltlam

Those net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT error seems being caused by block plugins. Try in IE or disable the Chrome block extension to see if those error would still exist.

Regarding the “undefined”, I can repro the same issue as you. I’ve reported it internally to Power BI Team: CRI 32376272
I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22318119/i-am-getting-failed-to-load-resource-neterr-blocked-by-c...

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@rltlam

Fix will be deployed in 3~4 weeks’ time.

Best Regards,

Herbert

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@rltlam

Could you please check if the issue has been solved now?

Best Regards,
Herbert

rltlam
Regular Visitor

@v-haibl-msft

It doesn't appear so yet, no. Would I have to remake the report?

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@rltlam

If issue persists, could you please try to remake the report? If it still cannot be resolved, please post back to me.

Best Regards,
Herbert

rltlam
Regular Visitor

The issue appears fixed for me, thank you. I'll run it by my customer and post again if it's not working for them.

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered