Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jira content pack not importing all projects

Hi all,

I'm new to Power BI and I'm using the web app version (Version 13.0.2513.170 ) with the Jira content pack to hook into our cloud instance of Jira.

I managed to import the dataset from Jira by providing a URL and using basic authentication, but it looks like only 2 projects were imported out of the dozens of projects that we have in Jira?

From what I gather, it should have automatically pulled all of the projects. It actually worked the very initial time I imported the dataset but we had to redo our app workspace setup and I wouldn't have believed it was working before with pulling all projects if I hadn't taken a screenshot at the time. Now everytime I try importing the dataset, it only imports 2 projects (the same ones each time).

I'm a site admin for our Jira so I have the appropriate permission levels (and even then we don't have any project level restrictions on any users in our Jira instance).

Does anyone have any insight into what's going on? Did I miss a configuration somewhere? Or if you need more info please let me know. Thanks

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @darrenlim,

This should be the issue that affected by the JIRA API change reported here: 

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/JIRA-content-pack-bringing-only-few-rows/td-p/254978

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/JIRA-Content-Pack-now-limited-to-last-100-rows/idc-p/256333#M...

I already reported it internally: CRI 47636074 on Power BI side. PG are working to improve the content pack to work as expected with this new JIRA API change. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

darrenlim

Thanks for the prompt response Qiuyun, much appreciated. I'll keep an eye on those other reports.

achavezs