Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issues with the X axis label in IE

We are facing some peculiar issue while rendering Power BI Embedded report on IE. The first time the reports loads it does not display the values in X-axis! We are using IE11 and latest(March 2017) PBI version. It works absolutely fine on Chrome.

Initially we got this issue only on 1 system and other systems were showing perfectly, but later we were able to repro it on all the systems. Steps to repro...

1- Check if the report is showing X axis values properly on IE, if it is showing ,add favorite bar, custom bar etc on page

2-  Refresh and check again. And the X-axis will be gone!

3- There is 1 more catch here, if we go to focus mode of the report and then come back then it shows properly. Also if you apply any filter on report from the web page and then clear the filter, then also it starts showing properly.

This we have tried so far:

1- Moved to latest version on PBI(March 2017) from the Feb 2017 version

2- Changed properties of the X axis 

We are not able to catch any error using developer tool :(.

Any pointers to resolve this issue will be of great help

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Kavita

I cannot repro the same issue on my side. I suggest you to create a support ticket at http://support.powerbi.com (see bottom of page).

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

Kavita
Frequent Visitor

Hi Vicky,

Can you confirm if there was any fix for this issue as the status is updated to "delivered"?

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Kavita

Since we cannot repro the same issue on our side, for this kind of issue which maybe tenant/machine specific, you need to open a support ticket to investigate it future.

Best Regards,

Herbert