Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Issue with the scroll bars in table matrix

Hi

On the service, when filtering, or slicing, a report, the scroll bars on the table matrix are not repositioning to the home position consistently - it is irratic, sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't.

This makes navigation difficult as you constantly have to reset the table to view the filtered results

Any suggestions welcome

Scroll.jpg

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@DougM

I think your issue is same as the one raised in this threadI reported it internally to Power BI Team before: CRI 41690197

The product team have a bug filled for it but there is no ETA.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

DougM
Advocate II

Thanks @v-haibl-msft appreciated. Thats it 100% ... Do I need to/can I close this thread?

Regards

Doug

jwademcg
Advocate I

Is there a fix for this? As we create more bookmarks to filter tables this issues makes our dashboard almost unusable.  It is just erratic and not user friendly when the user clicks something expecting to see the result and has to scroll up on the table to see the results OR they don't even notice and think that what they are seeing are the top results in the sorted table!  Just a horrible user experience as tables and matrices are one the main visualizations.  I'm guessing it affects graphs as well though.  Help MSFT Please Fix!

satyanarayana_m
Frequent Visitor

Hi Team,

I see issue in some systems (2 usres) having scroll bars in table matrix, which is difficult to view the report. Need your assistance in understanding, is any settings to be done in browser to fix the scroll bar issue.

Note:

1.No issue in most of the systems.

2.All users are using Chrome browser

Regards,

Satya

Scroll Bar Issue.PNG