Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue with refreshing from ANZ bank

I have a datset that accesses exchang rates from https://www.anz.co.nz/ratefee/forexchange.asp

My dataset seems unable to connect to this source although i can make it connect to the source via PBI Desktop.

this is the error message i get when i do a refresh online. 

Capture.JPG

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Alo it would be great if there was a simple way to get support. i wish i could just email or phone someone. now that powerbi is not free it seems to have more issues and it really is annoying that it wont refresh. i have changed nothing in my datatable. i wish i could just email support@something.... and get a human to help.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

I can repro the same issue as you if use on-premises data gateway (personal mode). I’ve reported it internally to Power BI Team: CRI 40256818
I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

As a mitigation, you can use on-premises gateway instead of on-premises data gateway (personal mode). I can refresh the dataset properly in that way.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Anonymous

I’ve got response from the Product Team.

If you are using 'Web.Page', we do have an issue with that in Personal Gateway. As a workaround, please use On-promises Data Gateway.

Best Regards,
Herbert