Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Issue in selecting "12-Month-Free-Trial"

HI,

we are currently evaluating Power BI in our organization;

Most of the user who had the former "60 days trial" got a notification like the following:

Activate your free 12-month Power BI Pro trial
As of June 1, sharing and collaboration features require Power BI Pro. Get an extended trial of Power BI Pro through May 31, 2018. By clicking Activate Trial you agree to the offer terms at https://aka.ms/power-bi-trial.
Activate Trial

This worked for almost everyone fine - but one colleague did not get this notification; how can we extend the trial period?

Thanks and best regards
Andreas
Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@aofenboeck

Please make sure that the colleague meets the eligibility for Extended Pro Trial. Then let that colleague try to sign in to Power BI Service with Chrome, also select English for Power BI in Power BI Service settings.

If that colleague still cannot get the notification. Could you please provide the Power BI account to me?

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

wilsamson

Hi 

I am encountering the same issue, I am not able to activate my free 12-month Power BI Pro Trial. I did not get the notification. How can I access this?

Email: wssamson@unionbankph.com location: Manila, Philippines

Thanks

Wil