Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

IOS Mobile App report refresh issue

Hi,

I read through a number of similar issues and pulling down on the dashboard for sync has been an improvement for us, however still not a full solution.  The business have reported that even though the dashboard tile refreshes, the underlying report does not. Can you please confirm if this is a general issue and if there is a way around it?  What are the minimum steps required for refreshing a dashboard?  Our refresh of the dataset is hourly in the evening and right now they have to go out and in of the application again to see the refresh.

Kind Regards,

Fiona

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@coenfiona

Based on my testing before, if I keep PBI iOS app launched, either optimized or non-optimized report will not updated automatically. However, the dashboard can be updated automatically. We need to exist and then relaunch the iOS app to make the report refreshed.

I can only find dashboard refresh in official document. So I think you can create an idea in http://ideas.powerbi.com for this useful function.

Best Regards,

Herbert

yaronc
Power BI Team

You can now pull to refresh in a report (in Windows app you have a refresh button).

Does pull to refresh works for you to get the latest data?

What is the behavior in the web browser? When you access to the same report does it always show you the latest data or do you need to refresh the page to get it?

Thanks,

Yaron