Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Graph legend moves when exporting to PowerPoint

Hi, I'm having a issue with exporting to Powerpoint. When i export my report, the Legend of the graphs moves the left upper side of the graph, overlapping with the graph itself. I tried exporting different reports, all gave me the same result. Also movin the legend in the report doesnt seem to help.

Images of the report and powerpoint export: https://imgur.com/a/MRgF5

Comments
lotussutol
Frequent Visitor

I have been exporting for weeks to powerpoint and everything was fine. I didn't export last week so I don't know if  this problem started last week but this morning I exported and today was the first day to show/talk about my slide in our leadership meeting and as soon as it is up on the big screen I notice that all the legends are to the left and not readable as they are smashed into the axis and behind some of the graphs. I am not sure if it is a power bi or power point issue but it is a Microsoft issue. Hopefully they fix it as exporting with legends is useless right now.

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi All,

I have reported this issue to the Product Team: CRI 64580161.

Best Regards,

Dale

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

kdelmontjohnson
Regular Visitor

Where can we see the status of this issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable

When will this be fixed? Cannot use the export without this feature?

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi All, 

The fix will be available in the next week. 

Best Regards,

Dale

luiscanela

Hi Dale, 

Can you confirm here when this is fixed? I've tried today and I have the same issue.

Thanks

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @luiscanela,

I can see the fix internally. The fix will be deployed in Prod this week. Maybe during Tuesday to Thursday.

Best Regards,

Dale

Anonymous
Not applicable

My exports no longer moves the legend, thanks!

luiscanela

Hi Dale,

The exports are working fine for me now, thanks for your support.

Luis