Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Google Analytics data refresh error

We have a number of dashboards/reports based on the Google Analytics Power BI template.
For the last week or so, the data refresh of these has been failing with authentication errors even though nothing has changed on the Google Analytics side.  This morning, I saw the following under the "Service Health" for our Teneant:
Power BI: Status: Service degradation
User impact: Users may receive authentication errors when attempting to perform some actions that leverage Google Analytics.
More info: Users may receive authentication errors when refreshing datasets which leverage Google Analytics data or creating new queries. Additionally, errors may also be seen when editing or entering user credentials for Google Analytics.
Current status: We're currently developing a fix which, we expect to deploy throughout the affected environment upon completion of all validation checks.
Scope of impact: Impact is specific to a subset of your users who are served through the affected infrastructure.
Start time: Monday, March 12, 2018, at 7:21 PM UTC
Next update by: Wednesday, March 14, 2018, at 9:00 PM UTC

Anyone else experience this error?

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @tvav,

It's a known issue which you can keep an eye on it in Support site: 

q1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

Ariasjf00
Regular Visitor

I am not able to schedule Google Analytics auto refresh, the system tell me that this app have not been validated for this service. Is there any other way to refresh data a daily basis wothaout any manual process??