Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Getting error on connecting gateway to Synergy report url

Hi,

When I am trying to connect to Synergy reporting  by selecting the option Web I am getting the below error, I am getting error when I tried with all three option of Authentication i.e. Windows, Basic and Anonymous.

I am able to access Synergy reports directly but unable to connect the set up. Below is the error details:

datasource.jpg

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Please check if you are able to get data from the same Synergy report via Web data source successfully in Power BI desktop. Please update gateway to the latest version. 

If issue persists, please share on-premises data gateway service logs (C:\Users\PBIEgwService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\On-premises Data Gateway\Gateway*.log) with us. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Qiutun,

I went to the path specified, and I find only the logs for todays date. How can I configure it to store for more number of days?

Also I see one Telemetry folder and Spooler folder . In Telemetry i have conf_uid file and Spooler I have some ids of file. Can you help me on what all these folders are and what you would like me to share?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anonymous,

If you were referring to enablon SYNERGY (as attached screenshot) which is used for Environment, Health and Safety in your initial post, can you please let me know how did you manage to successfully connect Power BI to enablon SYNERGY system, what data were you accessing to report on and what were the hurdles you've faced?

Any info with screenshots or guidelines would greatly help me and others like me.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks & regards, B

enablon SYNERGY.jpg

MKDK
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

How was your experience with extracting data from Enablon? Are you using the "Blink" which the vendor claims to be the way to extract data in to external reporting application (e.g. Power BI)?