Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Get Data using Streaming Data API - PUBNUB

I am struggling to get a pubnub stream working . I have data and can see it from a HTTP request in my chrome

http://pubsub.pubnub.com/history/sub-c-e*******/test/0/10

[[{"Customer":"AAAAA555555","Value":98.6,"Orders":98.6}],[{"Customer":"AAAAA555556","Value":98.6,"Orders":98.6}]]

but when I try and add this data stream as a streaming data set , I get the error ...

"We didn't detect any data in the channel. Please ensure that the info you entered on the previous screen is correct. If so, provide info for the dataset on this screen".

and the fields are not brought in which is what happens when I link to a sample. Is there something else that is required 

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @alisonhughes,

As the error message stated, the PubBub channel doesn't have any data. To verify the issue is not related to Power BI, please try the sample of PubNub in official document: Example of using real time streaming in Power BI.

In your scenario, you need to get help from Pubnub side about this channel.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

stephenlb

Hi @alisonhughes, Happy to help too.  Debugging help and more.  We can exchange api keys/channel names over support chat at support@pubnub.com