Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Gateways

1st.PNG

2nd.PNG

Hi All , 

I re-installed power BI Gateway and chose Premise Gateway which allow multiple users and data is on live once we enter any data in Master Data. And i stuck at this step , Since i couldn't get it done at all. Would you all let me know how to fix this ? 
Currently, I'm using manually refresh and the schedule refresh also failed because i didn't connect it to the internet once the schedule refresh reached. 

Thanks with Regards, 
Chanleakna Hang 

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Chanleakna123

Could you please provide the details of above two errors in your second screenshot?

It may be either related to your proxy settings for the On-premises Data Gateway, or something else.

Reference:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-gateway-proxy/#changing-the-gateway-servic...

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Chanleakna123
Post Prodigy

@v-haibl-msft, the screenshot is what i downloaded " On-Premise Gateway " and i reached the step which can't even go further. how to settle this ? 

Thx 

tringuyenminh92
Memorable Member

Hi @Chanleakna123,

Does your organization use proxy for the network? if yes, please use domain account for running gateway services (you could adjust this in services.msc)