Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Gateway problems update august 2017

Hello, 

I had some reports connected to sql server in azure without problems, since I update gateway (version: 14.16.6390.2 ), I received this message:

Underlying error code:

Underlying error message:

The server name provided doesn't match the server name on the SQL Server SSL certificate. Please see https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=394782. (Source at XXXXX;YYYYYY.)

The server name in the certificate is the same that configuration. This problem is new. Please help me. I tried change the server name for IP and it didnt work.

Also, problems is just with sql server, other sources works fine.

Thanks

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@vivianaflorez

I noticed that a similar issue has already been reported to Power BI Team internally: CRI 43382144

The team is working on confirming this locally and fixing it.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

lcasey
Post Prodigy

Where is the August 2017 update?  I cant find it

vivianaflorez
Regular Visitor

Are there any way that we can use old gateway to refresh our report???

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@vivianaflorez

CRI 43382144 was resolved by add SSL certs in machines. If you have already done that. You can also try to use the Fully Qualified Domain Name in Gateway configuration in Power BI Service and in the Source configuration in Power BI Desktop.

BTW, a new version of gateway (14.16.6423.3) has been released, please also have a upgrade.

Best Regards,
Herbert