Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

First icon in a line chart not fully visible

Hi

When I add an icon in a line chart to better differentiate the data points, the first circle is only shown half. I wasn't able to fully shown the first circle. Is this something that:

1. can be fixed?
  2. or controlled with an additional option to add white space between the title and the line chart so the circle can fully be shown?

Line chart.PNG

Friendly greets

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Spetter,

The first marker shows the most greatest value of the line. You can go to the Y-Axis and define End values a little more than greatest value. For example: 

w1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Spetter
Frequent Visitor

Hi

Thanks for the tip but my values can change every day so it is not practical to change this every day. However this would be great if we could add a percentage in this option. For exaple End = 110%

That would add 10% more space for showing the icons on a line. Also negative values like -10% would be needed as the line can start at the bottom of the chart.

Is this something the Power BI team would allow? This would be the perfect workaround!

Friendly greets