Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Firefox OSCP Check: Secure Connection Failed

Hi,

me and my collegues receive the following error message in Firefox 53.0.3 when we try to access the PowerBI App by the domain https://app.powerbi.com/

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to app.powerbi.com. Invalid OCSP signing certificate in OCSP response. Error code: SEC_ERROR_OCSP_INVALID_SIGNING_CERT

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

This does not happen with Chrome or the Internet Explorer.

Please check the server certificate of this domain or report this issue to the responsible department.

Thanks and best regards,

Marcus

Comments
arielfilipa
Helper I

Hi,

Also getting this error in Mozilla Firefox but it works in Internet Explorer.

Please check this situation.

Temporary workaround:

enter about:config into the firefox address bar (confirm the info message in case it shows up) & search for the preference named security.ssl.enable_ocsp_stapling. double-click it and change its value to false.

prokurors
Advocate III

I also, just received an issue from my Customer about this... for now recommended to use IE

veganz

Thanks for your workaround tipps.

I've reported this to our MS support and for now they also recommend to use an alternative Browser while they'll escalate the problem.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have same issue.

lalthan
Resolver II

Same issue here

v-haibl-msft
Employee

Hi All,

The Power BI team is working on this issue now. Please keep an eye on the awareness listed in the support site for the fix status.

Firefox OSCP Check Secure Connection Failed_1.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

veganz

Hello,

it seems to working now, thanks for the support.

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered