Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Exporting Report to PowerPoint Issue

I've been trying to export reports to PowerPoint all day and keep receiving error messages on visuals. I'm using google chrome and have tried multiple different web browsers to export from. These are not custom visuals and have all exported correctly yesterday.EXPORT TO PP.PNG

Comments
KWelsh8144
Helper II

I cannot click on this since it's exported to PowerPoint and this message is not displaying in the web app.I cannot click on this since it's exported to PowerPoint and this message is not displaying in the web app.

KWelsh8144
Helper II

Capture.PNG

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @KWelsh8144,

As you mentioned the same report can be exported to PowerPoint successfully before, is there any change you made to the report recently? 

Does the issue happens to this one specific report or all reports? If only this specific report has issue, would you please republish the report then export to see if the issue persists? Also make sure the report doesn't hit any limitations

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

KWelsh8144
Helper II

@Vicky_Song @v-qiuyu-msft This is happening to all reports. I did adjust all charts to 'show data with no values'.  I've tried multiple times to republish and export with no luck. Sometimes the charts are there and then on other pages of the report they aren't. They change each time they're exported to PowerPoint.

KWelsh8144
Helper II

@v-qiuyu-msft This message continues to show as wellCapture.PNG

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @KWelsh8144,

Regarding this issue, I would suggest you create a support ticket to get dedicated support. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered