Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Export PowerPoint Blank Slides Problem

Hello,

I tried to export to PowerPoint but it created blank slides. I can export to PowerPoint by using existing examples created by Power BI itself. However, for my own report, I could not export.

Regards.

Comments
Joe
Advocate II
Advocate II
I did a demo to a lot of users and was very dismayed when I opened the pptx file and the slides were blank. It used to work last month. Not sure what has happened. I do realize it is still in preview/testing mode , but will be nice to get this sorted out ASAP . thanks
chha15ak
Regular Visitor

this is still an issue... please please get this feature back on track, as it is one of the primary selling points

bmm
Regular Visitor

Still not working.  Does anybody know when there is likely to be a fix

maxjferreira

Hello folks,

This problem still presists, please fix it ASAP.

Regads,

Max

Tas1
Advocate I

I'm still having the same problem, any help please? miscrosoft? 

bmm
Regular Visitor

I raised this as a case and have had a response from microsoft support today:

I just received an email from the Product Group.

The fix will be on Power BI Service by the end of this week.

I will keep this case open so you can confirm by the end of the week that the fix is in place.

Tas1
Advocate I

Finally!!! a glimpse of hope !

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to export to powerpoint of the pbix file?

bmm
Regular Visitor

I cannot see how to export as powerpoint from the pbix file.  I thought this used to be an option and also export to pdf but cannot see that either. I started to use this over a year ago and not used for a while and may be thinking of another product so not sure

Tas1
Advocate I

Please fix this Powerbi !!!!!!!