Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Export PowerPoint Blank Slides Problem

Hello,

I tried to export to PowerPoint but it created blank slides. I can export to PowerPoint by using existing examples created by Power BI itself. However, for my own report, I could not export.

Regards.

Comments
Kermit
Frequent Visitor

I´ve also tried the solution and it works sometimes but now error message.

Also tried new stories created in the latest version of Power BI Desktop but no......

Vi kunde inte exportera din rapport till en PowerPoint-fil
Försök igen senare eller kontakta supporten. Om du kontaktar supporten, så tillhandahåll följande information.

Aktivitets-ID783d0a47-8eb6-4287-8546-7ca9eaa773da

Begär ID7e8c47c6-4c3f-13b6-73e8-adebad8bff07

Korrelations-ID7433da18-d025-80c8-10f0-e6705df02439

Statuskod500

TidThu Mar 23 2017 16:31:05 GMT+0100 (Västeuropa, normaltid)

Version13.0.1700.1501

Kluster-URIhttps://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net

NagaDivya
Frequent Visitor

Hi All, I Still face this issue. Does any one got update about this as when it can be solved?

gsalas
Helper II

I am also having this issue.  Inconsistent between different reports.  HELP!

gsalas
Helper II

For this kind of issue, please "Edit Report", then re-save your report. It should work properly when exporting to PPT. I found this solution on another thread and it worked perfectly.  Please refer to issue below;

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Issues/Export-PowerPoint-Blank-Slides-Problem/idi-p/139552/page/4#co...

Regards,

Glenys

v-haibl-msft
Employee

The exporting to PowerPoint issue (CRI 30720419) is still active, and the team is still investigating on it.

Best Regards,

Herbert

daveelliott
Regular Visitor

Is there any update on this issue?  I'm at a customer site today and experiencing the same issue.  What are

the expected timeframes for resolution?

danielH
Helper I

Same Issue Here .. status from today 29.03.2017

sdurga
Regular Visitor

Hello Everyone I am trying to export my dash borad to Powerpoint but it is  giving me blank pages may i know how can i fix the issue 

jdugas
Helper I

Same issue. Cannot export to PowerPoint when publishing using the latest version of Power BI Desktop. Reports published prior to Power BI Desktop upgrade appear to export just fine.

Tas1
Advocate I

Hi, I;m having the same issue here, I tried the solution suggested, I edited the report and moved back and forth with view mode and it gives me this error "Unable to export to powerpoint".

Please solve ASAP!!!