Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Export PowerPoint Blank Slides Problem

Hello,

I tried to export to PowerPoint but it created blank slides. I can export to PowerPoint by using existing examples created by Power BI itself. However, for my own report, I could not export.

Regards.

Comments
joe817
Frequent Visitor

It is due to an outage. Check https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/. It will be back when Microsoft applies a patch, hopefully, in a day or two.

" Support | Microsoft Power BI

A product issue is affecting Export to PowerPoint (preview) from functioning correctly. Newly created or newly saved reports result in a blank page when using the Export to PowerPoint (preview) capability. The Power BI team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. @03/10/17 17:00 PST.

"

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@aungpyae

This issue should has already been fixed now. Please check it again.

Best Regards,

Herbert

ah_hbs

Hi, 

It dosen't work - I still get blank pages when trying til export a report to power-point. 

Do I need to update something?

Best regards

Andreas

EmmaLewis
Frequent Visitor

I still get blank pages - this is not fixed. Help!

jemancuso

Same here. Power BI is virtually useless to us if we can't export to PPT. Please fix ASAP

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-haibl-msft

Same here, I still get blank PPTs.

if we can't export to slides powerBI is useless.

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

v-haibl-msft
Employee

Hi All,

I find that same issue has been reported internally to Power BI Team: CRI 33019187

I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-haibl-msft

thanks. please keep us posted.

it has crippled our workflow because we depend on disseminating performance KPIs through PPTs to various levels of the organisation and we now face a huge overhead of taking schreenshots and doing patchworks in PPT.

DaveRuijter
Advocate II

Experienced this issue at a customer yesterday (14-3).