Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Esri Map Error - Will not load data

I have cleared the cache, removed the Esri extension and added it back in, cleared the cache again... And my Esri maps will not load. I made a new report to test it, and also I have to be sensitive about sharing work data. The new report with safe data is at least mapping the data, but when I go in to set the "Location Type" to boundaries - one country - [Select country] I can't even get a dropdown menu to select a country (screenshot attached). Could PBI have issues with my other data that has worked fine until the last few days? Did PBI corrupt it?

I was told to attach a Power BI report file, but I see no options for doing that. I can insert code, a link, photos, and video - but no file. Tried to drag-and-drop. Please let me know how to upload the requested report from the email I received from tech support today. Thank you!

PBI_error.JPG

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Katecoriell,

I expereinced similar issue as you, it was working for me throughout the day, but during the evening it stopped working. But I was using one of their other products which is not linked with power bi and it wasnt working either. So I am not sure what causing the issue.

Kind regards,
Abhishek

lukaszp
Power BI Team

Last night we deployed a fix that we believe has resolved this issue. Please check whether you're still experiencing the issue, and let us know if the issue was not resolved.

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks lukaszp, it is working now.

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered