Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Error between refresh of data model by data gateway

Hi,

I have a problem, which come at irregular intervals.

I use conector to Snowflake and sometimes refresh falls with errror "-2147467259 Table: OrderStatusChanges".

I use On-premises data gateway and odbc conector from snowflake.

Výstřižek.PNG

Everytime it is about table OrderStatusChanges, which has about 2,5 mil rows. Error was very often one month ago and i decreased count of rows from 3, 2 mil to 2, 5 mil and approx 1 month it was without mistake. Now it is bad again.

Sometimes, a restart of gateway helps me and sometimes no. Sometimes the mistake come 2 or 3 days everyday and next day everything is ok without some solution.

Datagateway is running on win.serveru and i tried another gateway on PC with windows 10 as replacement the gateway on server. Problem still.

Datamodel contains about 30 tables and error is only with "OrderStatusChanges", but i cannot read from protocol some specific point of error.

Anyone have a similar problem?
Can you help me?

Thanks....
Vojta

Comments
v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @hvojt,

Please refer to Enterprise-gateway-quot-cannot-connect-to-the-mashup-data-source. I would suggest you file a support here.

create ATicket

Best Regards,

Dale