Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Email Subscriptions - Showing No Data

Hi,

I have email subscriptions set up that send dashboards out to me on a daily basis. Occasionally, seemingly on random days, parts of the dashboards within the emailed image show no data when there is data in the data model, and the correct data is displayed when viewing the dashboard within Power BI itself.

Is anyone experiencing the same issue?

No data shown in the email, but the correct data can be seen within Power BINo data shown in the email, but the correct data can be seen within Power BI

Thanks,
Steven

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

From your description, it seems that the issue happen occasionally. During the issue occurs, is there any difference about related dataset from the normal time? 

Are you able to reproduce the issue when you manually refresh the related dataset? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

Yes the issue seems to happen on random days, though the issue has occurred on each of the last three days, including today. This only seems to affect the emailed image.

Our dataset is currently manually refreshed every day. It isn't set on a schedule. 

My login is steven.tran@zoopla.co.uk

On 25th Nov the email subsription (after a manual data refresh) was sent to me at 13:30 GMT. The top two tables of data in the email displayed the correct data. The bottom table was empty.

26th Nov, 11:22 GMT, all three tables were empty.

27th Nov, 09:47 GMT, all three tables were empty.

Is there any way you can access logs to see what the issue is? Also, is there a way for anyone at my end to access any logs concerning email subscriptions?

Thanks,

Steven

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

For this issue, I would suggest you create a support ticket to get dedicated support. 

Support Ticket.gif

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Delivered

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @v-qiuyu-msft

Thanks, I've raised a support ticket as suggested. 

How do I access the support ticket under my account for more information/updates on the ticket? I can't seem to find the option to see the tickets that I've created under my account.

Thanks,

Steven