Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Drillthrough not filtering data

I’m seeing an issue with the drillthrough function. This happens in the service but I have not experienced it on desktop. In my example I drillthrough on a particular territory and go to a predesigned page for one territory. When I do this, the page is not updated. I can see on the filters pane that my selection says it is filtered on the territory I selected but the page is not showing the correct results. I can resolve this by hitting the refresh button and the data will then filter correctly but this is not a step that should be done.

Comments
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue. Please try to publish our test report to your Power BI service to see if it works on your side as well. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vicky_Song@v-qiuyu-msft, The functionality works occassionally however it does not some time. If we can screenshare somehow I can show you an example. I also have a ticket open (Ticket #:7464834) with this issue with O365 support. So if you're able to reference that you can see exactly what is happening.