Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Drill-Through bug in Publish on Web

Hi Community,

in latest version of PowerBi Desktop (Jan - 2018) is introduced the ability of hide pages.

In my application i've a page called ABC - Details that has DrillThrough filters. This page is hide.

I've publish this application on web but when a user clicks with the right mouse button on a matrix that has a link to DrillThrough filters the ability to browse on the page that has drillthrought filters is not hidden and the user can go to the page even if has been hidden.

Comments
RyanBentham
Kudo Commander

It's a good point because you wouldn't want users accessing a page if it's hidden, but, If the page is hidden anyway would you not want to remove the Drillthrough filter?     If you take the drill-through filter out then there will be no option to Drillthrough into it

FilippoV
Helper I

Hi @RyanBentham,

If the page is hidden the Drillthrough filter must not be removed but references to the hidden page should be removed. If it is not possibile need to disable the possibility to browse on the page hidden.

v-jiascu-msft
Employee

Hi @FilippoV,

This is how Hide page works. Please refer to #hidePages. If you want it work in your way, please submit an idea here. The workaround could be removing the drill through filter.

Best Regards,

Dale