Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Donut visuals overlapping disturbed in Power BI service

Hi,

We needed double donut charts in our dashboard but since power bi doesnt have one we used two donut visuals and overlapped them.

The overlapping looks perfect in PBI Desktop. However when we publish it to PBI Service the overlapping between the 2 donuts gets disturbed.

Attached are the images in PBI Desktop and In PBI Service.

Please let us know any way to solve this strange issueDouble donuts In PBI DesktopDouble donuts In PBI DesktopSame double donuts when published to PBI ServiceSame double donuts when published to PBI Service

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Facing similar issue.Kindly help!!

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support

Hi @Anupatil@Anonymous,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue on my side. Please try below tips: 

q1.PNG

1. Update the Power BI desktop to the latest version then republish the report. 

2. Try to use different browsers to view report to see if the issue related to specific browser. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Anupatil
Frequent Visitor

Thank you @v-qiuyu-msft for your inputs

The 2nd option of browser didnt work. I tried to re-publish it and open Power BI service in Chrome.

However, for the first option of having updated version of Power BI Desktop, I'll update and let you know if this resolves the issue.

Thanks again 

Anupatil
Frequent Visitor

Hi  @v-qiuyu-msft,

I also updated PBI Desktop to Mar 2018 and re-piblished the reports, however no luck. The overlapping between the double donuts is still getting disturbed.

I also re-published in PBI service opened in chrome but still no luck.

Please suggest.