Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Dashboard sharing not showing correct information

I’ve noticed that when I look at the Share settings for different dashboards, they don’t update unless I refresh the browser window.  I look at the Sharing settings for one dashboard, then for a second one and it shows the same users (which is not correct in the case of the 2nd dashboard).

I shared a dashboard after I’d looked at the Sharing settings for a different dashboard and it actually shared a link to the previous dashboard that I was on.

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@mfarina

Please check that if your issue is same as this one. If yes, you should be able to workaround it by click Close button to exit out of the Share panel.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

mfarina
Frequent Visitor

Thanks Herbert - you're right; that seems to be the same issue (and clicking 'Close' gets around the issue for me).  I missed that when I searched before.

One note is that the post you linked to indicates it may just be a display issue.  When I tried sharing a dashboard, it did actually send a link to the previous dashboard I was looking at.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@mfarina

The original issue should has been fixed now. You can try with your repro steps to see if the issue you mentioned above has also been fixed.

Best Regards,
Herbert