Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

richard_owen

Daily Refresh Schedule Entries Seems To Have reduced

Has the number of refresh schedules that you can add for a dataset changed. I had about 11 set up, now just checking after an outage only the first 8 are present?

I have a tv in the office displaying a dashboard of lab performance data throughout the day and needs to be as up to date as it can. But if I only have 8 refresh schedules I can not refresh once an hour for a working day.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
richard_owen

Hi Qiuyun Yu,

Thanks for the reply. I've just had an explore of the workspaces and see that I could set my workspace to capacity to corporate. Which I've done and can now set further refresh schedules.

Thanks for the help

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @richard_owen,

It seems the issue is solved now, right? 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu 

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
richard_owen

Hi Qiuyun Yu,

Thanks for the reply. I've just had an explore of the workspaces and see that I could set my workspace to capacity to corporate. Which I've done and can now set further refresh schedules.

Thanks for the help

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @richard_owen,

If we don't purchase premium, the schedule refresh can be only 8 per day. When we set schedule refresh with Hourly/Weekly, we can only set 8 refresh time, see: 

q5.PNG

In your scenario, please check if the dataset exists inside of Premium capacity workspace. As you mentioned there are 11 refresh time set before, check if you are able to add more refresh time for the dataset now. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors