Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Color Range - difficult to distinguished the information in a chart

Hi,

I have a big amount of data with several Customers in my Report and this makes it a bit difficult to define the colours for each customer.

At the end, if I selected just a couple of customers they will appear with different shades of the same colour making it very difficult to distinguish between the customers (example in the image).

I have a Theme with a range of colours however it's small comparing to the amout of data.

Is there some solution for this ?

Thanks,

Colors Range.png

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@arielfilipa

Have you tried with some other custom themes to see if it helps? I also suspect that your problem may be related to an issue which mentioned in this thread, and the product team are looking into it.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

arielfilipa
Helper I

Hi @v-haibl-msft,

I can try to use another custom theme. Which one or ones do you suggest for me to try ? Since there are so many...

I've checked the thread that you mentioned and it seems similar to my problem, so do you know the status of the CRI 48803661 ?

Thanks,

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@arielfilipa

I just want to check that if your issue is always reproducible with any theme which can be downloaded here.

The status of CRI 48803661 is still active. We need to wait for the fix which currently scheduled for 12/4.

Best Regards,
Herbert