Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Clustered Column chart not pulling data

Hi, See picture below, I have a clustered column chart pulling data from 3 measures. In some cases, even though there is data to be shown it's not pulled.

Image with a) title selected in the left slicer b) at the top you can see the measure used for '2017 Budget dark purple in the chart) c) the chart doeasn't show any 2017 budget but there is 27K budget. See second image with a snit of the data set where it shows this 27K.

01.JPG

02.JPG

For other titles in the slicer the budget 2017 shows ok:

03.JPG

Do you know why in some cases 2017 budget it's shown ok and in other cases it doesn't?

Thanks!

C.

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@ClaraGV

In your first screenshot, event of “World Ethanol & Biofuels” is selected but the event of “Wreck Removal Contracts” is highlighted in the second screenshot. Not sure if it is related to the blank result.

I tested with some similar data but cannot repro your issue in Feb 2017 version of Power BI Desktop.

If issue still persists, is it possible to provide a sample PBIX file which can be used to repro to me? You can share it through online file service like OneDrive.

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info