Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Click on tiles does not allow to go to report

My problem have occured some days ago. Some tiles from my dashboards have lost links to the report on click. If I click on the part of them it have link, some of them no - nothing happened on click. The problem repeats as on new dashboards as with old ones. I did nothing with them - no new tiles, no publishes or sharing. Need help. thanks

Comments
v-jethak
Regular Visitor

I am also facing this issue. Please suggest the solution.

It works in IE sometimes and in chrome it does not work at all.

v-jethak
Regular Visitor

I checked further about error in it gives following warnings in console :

SEC7118: XMLHttpRequest for https://webanalytics.localytics.com/api/v2/applications/d481bcc9809fe5c23d780ae-ff4d768c-3469-11e4-a... required Cross Origin Resource Sharing (CORS).
File: d7781f9f-45ed-4d36-8418-47578b8188f7
SEC7119: XMLHttpRequest for https://webanalytics.localytics.com/api/v2/applications/d481bcc9809fe5c23d780ae-ff4d768c-3469-11e4-a... required CORS preflight.
File: d7781f9f-45ed-4d36-8418-47578b8188f7

Please check and help.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@akthief @v-jethak

Do you only have read permission in that group workspace? I find that there is already an existing issue reported internally: CRI 30540576

The team are working on it and the current workarounds are: Navigation directly to the report URL will work Navigation to the report via the content list, or navigation pane in the old navigation model should work. 

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

akthief
Regular Visitor

@v-haibl-msft Hi, thans for the attention to our problem. I have the issue even with my dashboards and reports (have been created by me and have published to my workspace). And I use the old navigation model

v-jethak
Regular Visitor

@v-haibl-msft

What does old navigation model mean?

I have issue with my local reports and dashboards. And also when it is published using content pack.

Thanks,

Jeet

akthief
Regular Visitor

@v-jethak The old navigation model is the navigation with preview navigation features disabled. Thanks for your participation in issue description. Anna