Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Card with States Display Unit

Hi,

Previously I was using a visual Card with States by SQLBI, but using this visual causes the screenshot from the subscrition email to be broken (just shows some "broken image").

Broken image.JPG

Therefore I tried to change the visual to a new version called Card with States by OKViz. Problem with this is however that when the Display Unit is Auto it shows the whole number instead a number with a unit like previously. I can't manually change the unit to millions because when using filters the units need to change also. 

CardwithStates.JPG 

So my question: Is there a way to fix the Card with States by SQLBI visual so the values would be shown in the screenshot?

Or is there a way to fix that the new Card with States by OKViz visual would take the units into account similar to the old version?

Thanks

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@catleen

This custom visual is provided by OKViz, please contact them directly.

Best Regards,
Herbert

catleen
Frequent Visitor

Thank you for the help, @v-haibl-msft. I will try contacting them.

Edit: I got an answer from OKViz support: "The current one rely on the official library provided by Microsoft, so we don’t have any control on it. I suggest you to submit a detailed request/explanation directly to the Power BI Support team."

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@catleen

I’ve reported it internally to Power BI Team: CRI 46583540
I’ll post here once I get any update about it.

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Accepted

danieleperilli
Kudo Commander

Please, try the latest version in beta (v1.3.6) from okviz.com/card-with-states/ 

catleen
Frequent Visitor

Thank you @danieleperilli. Unfortunately the issue still remains even when using the beta version (v1.3.6).

danieleperilli
Kudo Commander

Ok, can you provide a sample pbix to support@okviz.com?

Thanks