Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Cant Refresh

I keep receiving the following message, I can refresh in the desktop and publish but I cant refresh data from Power BI in the browser. I assumed this was being worked on yesterday but today its still happening. Any solutions?

Something went wrong.

Datasource has no credentials
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

ConnectionType{FieldValue}
Cluster URIWABI-WEST-US-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity IDa583c6dc-6470-4d23-a85b-e1f75d6fe07f
Request ID948e09ac-b1a4-2d91-88dc-257b50a5c29b
Time2017-01-19 18:32:18Z

Comments
v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Gshinwar

Do you still have the same issue? What is your data source here? Have you made some changes to the dataset which may cause the credential error?

Best Regards,

Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

Gshinwar

yes i still have the same issue. My data source is my pwa project data site which is visible in the Url below. My Power BI desktop is able to access project online, i create my reports, and then upload to the Browser BI Tool. Yet it still cant  refresh the data from the Browser. I have made 0 changes to the data after uploading the BI destop file to the browser Power BI . 

Datasource has no credentials
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

ConnectionType{FieldValue}
Cluster URIWABI-WEST-US-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity ID9370684a-366f-41dd-8b5c-3ff758de2ac0
Request IDe930331f-d631-4c4e-73b5-e155c187b41b
Time2017-01-23 16:38:22Z

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@Gshinwar

What is the status of the data source credentials in PBI Service? Please check that if you’ve input the correct credential in “Edit credentials”.

Best Regards,

Herbert