Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Cannot add a tile to my dashboard

When pinning a tile from any of my dashboards, I get the following error: 

Sorry, can't pin this visualization yet. Please try again later.

We're working on this feature. Please send us any other feedback about Power BI.

It fails with this error for any tile I tried from multiple differe reports. The issue has been ongoing for at least a week. It fails for any dashboard, even when trying to create a new one. 

I successfully managed to pin a whole report, but tiles do not work.

Comments
cukalovic
Frequent Visitor

The interesting part is that when I go to the phone view, I can actually see the tile for couple of seconds before I get the error message and then it disapears. There must be something in the log that can tell you what is failing.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@cukalovic

Are you attempting to pin a visual from a report that has been cloned via the Power BI API's?

If you firstly download the report and republish the report, are you able to pin the visualizations?

Best Regards,
Herbert

Vicky_Song
Impactful Individual
Status changed to: Needs Info

cukalovic
Frequent Visitor

The report was not cloned. 

Downloading and republishing did not help.

cukalovic
Frequent Visitor

Still does not work. Some of the tiles worked at one point, than stopped working after retries. It's pretty undeterministic.

v-haibl-msft
Employee

@cukalovic

You can get the MSIT support here: https://microsoft.sharepoint.com/sites/biatmicrosoft/Pages/Support/Default.aspx

Or please help collect the fiddler traces and share the .saz file to me through online file service like OneDrive. Please enable following option and only open a browser page/tab when collecting the traces.

Fiddler.jpg

Best Regards,
Herbert